Friday, March 22, 2013

Are you Fruity or Chirpy?



The weather has been playing silly buggers for too long and I am getting fed up with it. To help keep my mood upbeat, I've been on the lookout for things that make me smile. If they make others smile, all the better.

One such great discovery was Pancoco on Etsy.  The shop has the most delightful items on sale but my favourite is this watermelon scarf. Its warm, well made and so very cute! The shop also sells pencil scarves which I'm eyeing up for next time.


If you are not the fruity types but feeling chirpy, check out Aussie designer Madeline St. Clair. She recently launched her her debut jewellery collection for SS13 which has been inspired by the Art Deco era. However, my favourites from her collection are these quirky parrot earrings. So smile-worthy! Her handbags and jewellery collection are available on her website www.madelinestclair.com.

What are you wearing to make you smile today? Ann x

P.S. I have not been compensated for writing this nor received any discounts towards the items in mention.

No comments:

Post a Comment