Sunday, November 3, 2013

Stormy Autumn Style


They say there's a storm coming. Out here, we narrowly escaped the anger of St Jude last weekend but it may not be over just yet. But then, I won't let a storm cramp my fun with fashion. Its been cold, wet and windy and I sought a style that was fun yet practical. In an ode to Paris ( I know I'm going to harp on about Paris for a bit I think), I teamed my charity shop Breton jumper outfit with a bright pair of Hunter wellies. In fact, I pulled together an entire ensemble based solely on thrifted and sale finds!

I love Hunter wellies for their sturdiness as well as colour choice. I've been waiting to wear my happy green pair for a good few months! Other touches of fun, practicality and Paris include my DIY Anthropolgie inspired necklace and my favourite Longchamp Le Pliage tote. This is an outfit post so I won't ramble on. I'll love you and leave you with a few snapshots from a mostly wet weekend!

Have you been jumping in piles of autumn leaves too? Ann x









 Wearing: Gap jumper via charity shop, ASOS slimline trousers, Hunter wellington boots, H&M trench, Longchamp Le Pliage tote and DIY necklace

To get in touch and see the latest on all my adventures, follow me on Bloglovin, Twitter or Facebook .

Photography by Edward Chandler

No comments:

Post a Comment