Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Pentland Hills in Etre Cecile


Edinburgh's like a fridge right now, albeit a very beautiful one. I especially love the views of the Pentland Hills from my office, now draped in a few layers of snow. It reminded me of my blog backlog and in particular the shots taken from a walk in the area back in November. 
The Pentland Hills act as Edinburgh's largest outdoor gym. Despite being so close to the city, the area has a micro-climate that is often a few degrees cooler.


 

There are numerous walks and cycling routes around the 22,000 acres that comprise of the Pentland Hills Regional Park. You can also go camping, orienteering and fishing around here. Whilst Ed and I are not hardcore walking types (or at least not anymore anyway), there were plenty of easy options for us to amble around.  And as picnics aren't really ideal for this time of the year, there are a couple of cosy pubs where you can grab some post-walkies grub.

  

As our walk back in November was a lot less chilly, I wore my rather unusual Etre Cecile jumper (without too many other layers). I've mentioned Etre Cecile previously and I love the brand's aesthetic. They are well made, comfortable yet so unique! So despite feeling a bit windswept, I thought an outfit shot was required!

I hope you are all wrapping up warm and enjoying the positives of Winter! Ann x

Wearing: Uniqlo polo neck top, Etre Cecile sweatshirt, Gap skinny jeans, Michael Kors puff coat and Longchamp neo bag.

To get in touch and see the latest on all my adventures, follow me on BloglovinTwitter,Instagram or Facebook.

No comments:

Post a Comment