Thursday, January 3, 2013

LBD Recycled Part 3: Inspiration from Coco



 Who doesn't like a bit of Chanel?! Coco's iconic pieces of couture have not gone out of fashion even after several decades. But in answer to that question, my wallet may not be that keen. So when Mango launched their recent Kate Moss collection, I was thrilled to find this classic boucle jacket. Its been on my wish list for a good few months and I recently gave in. The jacket costs a fraction of its original inspiration but is really well made and beautiful. I shop at ASOS a lot and use their 'save' option to keep track of my favourite pieces. Every so often, ASOS reduces the cost of certain items for a very short time. I managed to buy this jacket for 30% off.

The other point of discussion here is my recycled little black dress. A change in accessories and my Chanel inspired jacket, my LBD is transformed again. Despite my quirky tastes, I find classic pieces like this jacket and my LBD useful building blocks for my wardrobe and no-brainers for stressful mornings. Have you got any ideas on how to rejuvenate a regular dress? Ann x



Dress: Thrift store find. Jacket: Mango Boucle Chain Jacket from ASOS. Bag: Zara Plaited Shopper. Shoes: M&S collection

No comments:

Post a Comment