Saturday, April 13, 2013

Recycle The Chic: Ethical French Style


You know I love Charity shops and why. Today, I'll give you one more reason why you should too. When I wrote about the Octavia Foundation shop in London a few months ago, I mentioned the fact that they had a number of stores around London. A recent trip to their Fulham road store was so much fun and I ended up buying this exquisite silk cardigan by Joseph. The style is very French,  feminine and versatile. 




Here, I've teamed the cardigan with a faux leather panelled skirt from the La Redoute sale, a silk cami from a local charity shop and a pair of pre-loved Manolo Blahnik kitten heel shoes. My Mulberry Alexa satchel and a Dannijo lobster necklace help complete my French inspired ethical-chic look. The faux leather skirt gives the outfit a young and modern edge.


Isn't it amazing how many fabulous things you can buy second-hand whilst helping the environment and contributing to charity at the same time? What do you make of this outfit? Have you bought anything cool from charity shops or pre-loved lately? Ann x


To get in touch and see the latest on all my adventures, follow me on Bloglovin, Twitter or Facebook .

No comments:

Post a Comment